Tuesday, May 18, 2010

~ Designer IPhone Case ~


I've been busy as a beaver working on new and exciting products to offer in my senior packages and add ons. One of the newest is this:

HOT OFF THE SHELF! Fossa Studio Photography Custom Designed IPhone 3G Case, IPod Touch Case, IPad Case, and Blackberry Storm II Trooper Shells! All custom designs with YOUR photo! 12 Designs to choose from and more introduced next month!



This is Jennifer one of my friends who is dying to get another Iphone, this just may inspire her to get it! This is what she wrote once she saw my design above. This rocks...a lot. Like I should schedule with you so I can get those. Even if I don't have an Iphone or an Ipod Touch or an IPad...I still want those.



Create a want? Yeah, I think I did! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment